Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Day 3

Won't you try just a little bit harder,
Couldn't you try just a little bit more?
Won't you try just a little bit harder,
Couldn't you try just a little bit more?

Round, round robin run round, got to get back to where you belong,
Little bit harder, just a little bit more,
A little bit further than you gone before.

The above versus from "The Wheel" written by Robert Hunter for the Grateful Dead seem relevant for today. First because I did 35 minutes on the elliptical which is 5 more than yesterday. Second because I bought my tickets today to see Furthur in Wallingford, CT on December 11.

Trying to come up with a weight loss goal that is substantial yet safe and achievable. I think I've settled on 5 pounds a month. We'll see but if successful that could put me a my lowest college weight of 145 by this time next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment