Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Day 2

Well better news on the exercise front today, did the elliptical for 30 minutes and it said I burned 617 calories though I am very suspicious. My livestrong app on my ipod touch said 448 which is probably more accurate. Anyway today I found out that the 2010 Chicago Marathon is October 10 so that would be a pretty crazy way to end a year of self improvement. We'll see but it would be nice to shoot for. My wife and I tried the marathon thing the year before we got pregnant with my first son with not so great results. We got up to running about 9 miles but our bodies just couldn't take it. I think the lesson learned was get to a good level of weight and physical health prior to beginning a formal marathon training regiment. Walk before you can run as they say. Well thats it for today hopefully I will be able to do this every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment